If you have been reading my blogs, you know I am affiliated with Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO), a company that specializes in natural products. In order to introduce people to the oils, the founder, D. Gary Young and his crew, have put together what they call Premium Starter Kits. They are a good way to get acquainted with the oils and what they do. Today, I want to begin to tell you about the Premium Starter Kit that most new members buy. This kit includes:
- Rainstone Diffuser
- Premium Essential Oils Collection of 5 ml bottles of Lavender, Peppermint Vitality, Lemon Vitality, Copaiba Vitality, Frankincense, Thieves Vitality, Purification, R. C., DiGize Vitality, PanAway, and Stress Away
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge
- Member Resources
For my next few blogs, I thought I would concentrate on the oils in the kit, starting with Lavender. In the oiling world, lavender is known as “the swiss army knife.” It has soothing properties and people like to use it to add a clean fresh scent in the room and to put on burns. Inhaling it gives you a relaxed feeling.
Peppermint Vitality promotes healthy intestinal function and supports normal digestion. Do you like mint in your tea? Add the peppermint vitality for a minty flavor.
You may be wondering what the word “vitality” means when put on an oil label. Vitality is simply a way to distinguish a dietary-grade essential oil that can be added to food or taken in capsule form.
Next time, I’ll write about Frankincense and Copaiba Vitality, plus some information on other premium starter kits.
If you would like to know more about the starter kit, you can email me at email@example.com
If you would like to order a Premium Starter Kit now, go to https://www.myyl.com/kathrynfaso